Today, there is only 2 ways to create a server: on the Gandi user interface.
- From the Gandi user interface
- From the Openstack CLI
From the Gandi user interface
- Authenticate yourself on https://admin.gandi.net
- Access to
GOStacksection and click on ‘Create a server’
- Complete the form : choose a configuration, an OS image, enter your ssh public key or select an existing one and give a name to your server. Validate the form
- It will take about 2minutes to create the server.
- Once the server is active, you can connect to it through SSH !
From the Openstack CLI
Please refer to this message that explains how to do : Public API is now available ! How to configure the Openstack CLI